I've been bestowed the "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog" Award by fellow blogger, author, and wonderful person S.B. Poscente. Check out her awesome digs here.
Here's a great big THANK YOU to S.B. who I shall forever think of as "Po" for throwing me in with her lot, and with those that she admires. She likes it in the Reaches, hey? She has GOT to get out more.
The rules for this award are simple, just like me:
1) Thank and link to the person that nominated you.
2) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to 15 of your blogging buddies.
4) Notify the recipients.
I have 15 blogs that I think deserve the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. In short, I think these blogs are excellent, full of knowledge, good guests and exceptional insight.
In no particular order, my winners are:
Bookish by Evie
Katie M. John
Paul Mansfield Keefe
Seven random facts about me:
1. I'm forgetful. If I don't take copious notes, you will not get paid. Get stuff in writing from me.
2. I wear pants; contrary to web reports.
3. I don't wear shorts -- no matter how hot it is.
4. I did not try sushi until my late twenties; now I like it so much I dream of it.
5. No one knows my middle name; not even my wife.
6. I like logos. A lot.
7. I design all my own book covers. It is a joy for which I do not have appropriate words.
Congrats to all the winners and another big thanks to S.B. Poscente.
Or Po, as I call her. You know you like it, Po.